The Israel Genealogy Research Association, with the help of our many volunteers, has reached another milestone. We now have 100 databases in our collection! Thank you to all who have a hand in this exciting project. We are finding that there are records regarding Israel outside of the country as well... [Read more]
- “Landsmanshaftn Records – a Resource for Genealogy Research”
- All-Israel Database additions for the month of May
- “The Lockdown of the US Social Security Death Index: Lessons to be learned by the Genealogy Community.”
- April additions to the AID Collection
- IGRA recognized by the Association of Israeli Archivists
IGRA is a Member of the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) Explore, share and preserve your family history with MyHeritage.