The Israel Genealogy Research Association (IGRA) is a non-profit organization that is funded by its membership. In order to fund this web site and other activities, we require members to pay an annual membership fee.
We invite you to become a member of the IGRA so you can play an active role in this organization.
We are pleased to offer these valuable membership benefits:
- Reduced rates at our events, lectures and seminars.
- Access to the full content of this website, including original images in online databases as they become available.
- Access to regular articles from Internet Genealogy magazine posted to our Member Library, as well a discount on digital subscriptions.
- 25% Discount on purchases in all membership plans of MyHeritage.com.
- 25% Discount on purchases in all membership plans of WorldVitalRecords.com.
We firmly believe that, in addition to the tangible benefits of membership, the most important benefit is the priceless benefit of supporting the society’s vital work.
Membership for 2014 is currently priced at 120 NIS for an individual, or 160 NIS a couple.
For those overseas who would like to become members, the price is $36 for an individual, or $45 for a couple.
To become a member, first register for this website if you have not already. After your register for the site, you should log in, and pay online for membership. Paying online will automatically enable the membership features of the site. If you prefer to pay via cash or check in Israel, then we can enable the membership features later (you should include the e-mail address you registered on the site with, with your payment).
If you want to mail in your payment in Israel, you can download a membership form (English or Hebrew), print it out, and mail it to the address on the form. Make sure the e-mail address you fill out on the form is the same one you used to register on this site.