The Israel Genealogy Research Association (IGRA) is a non-profit organization that is funded by its membership. In order to fund this web site and other activities, we require members to pay an annual membership fee.
We invite you to become a member of the IGRA so you can play an active role in this organization.
We are pleased to offer these valuable membership benefits:
- Reduced rates at our events, lectures and seminars.
- Access to the full content of this website, including original images in online databases as they become available.
- Access to regular articles from Internet Genealogy magazine posted to our Member Library, as well a discount on digital subscriptions.
- 25% Discount on purchases in all membership plans of MyHeritage.com.
- 25% Discount on purchases in all membership plans of WorldVitalRecords.com.
We firmly believe that, in addition to the tangible benefits of membership, the most important benefit is the priceless benefit of supporting the society’s vital work.
Membership for 2013 is currently priced at 120 NIS for an individual, or 160 NIS a couple.
For those overseas who would like to become members, the price is $36 for an individual, or $45 for a couple.
To become a member, first register for this website if you have not already. Once you have registered for the website, we can upgrade your account to gain full membership features when you’ve paid membership dues.
If you are in Israel you can currently pay at any meeting we sponsor, and you will soon be able to pay online as well. For those overseas, we will have online payment set up soon, so please be patient.
If you want to mail in your payment in Israel, you can download a membership form (English or Hebrew), print it out, and mail it to the address on the form. Make sure the e-mail address you fill out on the form is the same one you used to register on this site.
This post is also available in: Hebrew